We aim to provide quality short break services for children and young adults with special needs. We also offer support to their families, who cope under the most difficult circumstances.
We provide the following day care and short break care services.
- The Norman Laud Children’s Short Stay Home for children aged 7 – 18 years
- Emscote House, a purpose built facility providing Short Break Services for Young adults, aged 18 years plus
- Family Support Services
- To relieve sickness and preserve the health of children and adults with disabilities and to advance their education and development.
- To preserve and protect the health of those caring for children and adults with special needs.
- Rt Hon The Earl of Aylesford | Rt Hon Sir Norman Fowler
- Rt Worshipful The Lord Mayor of Birmingham