Please contact Alison Johnson, Community Fundraiser
to support a project for The Norman Laud Association.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Our Events Calendar
The services we provide are a lifeline for children and young people with special needs and their families and they are unique within the West Midlands. Fundraising events in the community are paramount to us to fulfill our projects and provide a quality service to our local families. Please support us by participating / supporting in any way to the events below or organising your own event. Your support enables us to continue our valuable service to our families in need, year after year.
Please contact Alison Johnson
to support The Norman Laud Association by organising your own event.
Here is the list of our latest events. We look forward to seeing you.
- 24th Feb 2018 – Music 4 The Muses, Sutton FC
- 18th Mar 2018 – Seven Pools Run, Sutton Park
- 22nd Apr 2018 – London Marathon
- 4th May 2018 – Race Night
- 1st June 2018 – Medizen Annual Charity Ball, The Old School House Restaurant
- 3rd June 2018 – Great Midlands Fun Run
- 21st June 2018 – Royal Ladies Ascot Day, Moxhull Hall Hotel
- 15th July 2018 – Run 4 School, Sutton Park
- 28th July 2018 – Tunsfest, 3 Tuns Pub, Sutton Coldfield
- July 2018 – Second City Golf Challenge
- 14th Sept 2018 – Bottomless Lunch and George Michael Tribute, Greenhouse Pub
- 21st Oct 2018 – Cinder Path Run
Consider leaving a legacy
Make us a gift in your Will. This is a vital source of income to us and will ensure we can continue and develop our services for the years ahead.
Make a donation
There are a number of ways your can make a donation to The Norman Laud Association
- Simply set up a standing order for a set amount each month
- You can download our donation form here (1.3 Mb). To view the form you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Send a cheque or postal order made payable to “The Norman Laud Association”.
To request your Fundraising Pack, Donation Form or Legacy Information Pack, please contact:-
Alison Johnson, Head of Fundraising
Your support is vital to our continued success